Modern Neon’s Christmas Bonanza (Also Updates)
Hello everyone! First off, I just want to say that I am thrilled with everyone who made the transition from MiR to Modern Neon Media. It has been quite the ride to launch this and I am so far thrilled with the result. Anyway, we are continuing the grow behind the scenes, optimizing the process and bringing in new voices to add their own perspective. The first of these, David, has been instrumental in keeping up with non-music related content and I am excited to see where we are going.
But this isn’t just a casual update, it is time to announce our next major project. As we are neck-deep in the holiday season, we decided to place an arduous task in our laps. We want to talk about our favorite Christmas movies, and we couldn’t settle on just a solid 10. So, why not 25?
That is right! We will be analyzing and looking at a well-known Christmas movie every day from Dec. 1st to Christmas Day (Dec. 25). We are excited to take on this challenge and can’t wait to see what you all have to say! You can find links to each of the articles below, as this post will be updated every day with new content. Our favorites will return in January, so keep an eye out
Modern Neon’s Christmas Bonanza
- Dec. 1: Jingle All the Way (1996)
- Dec. 2: Babes in Toyland (1961)
- Dec. 3: Frosty Returns (1992)
- Dec. 4: Black Christmas (1974)
- Dec. 5: Planes, Trains, and Automobiles (1987)
- Dec. 6: The Polar Express (2004)
- Dec. 7: Joyeux Noel (2005)
- Dec. 8: Love Actually (2003)
- Dec. 9: Frosty the Snowman (1969)
- Dec. 10: The Santa Clause (1994)
- Dec. 11: How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)
- Dec. 12: Scrooged (1988)
- Dec. 13: Gremlins (1984)
- Dec. 14: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964)
- Dec. 15: Mickey’s Christmas Carol (1983)
- Dec. 16: A Christmas Story (1983)
- Dec. 17: White Christmas (1954)
- Dec. 18: A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)
- Dec. 19: Tokyo Godfathers (2003)
- Dec. 20: National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989)
- Dec. 21: How The Grinch Stole Christmas (1966)
- Dec. 22: Home Alo ne (1990)
- Dec. 23: Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
- Dec. 24: It’s A Wonderful Life (1946)
- CHRISTMAS: Die Hard (1988)
This post, as well as the main post on the front page, will be updated with new content every day, so check back to see if we cover your favorite movie!
Thanks for reaching the end of the article! This piece is apart of our Modern Neon Christmas Bonanza, where we are looking at 25 of our favorite or well-known Christmas movies. So click through to see the previous and next movie, or go back to the home page to find your favorite movie!
Who am I? Just some guy who decided to start writing on the Internet years ago and now operates his own brand and site. Owner/Operator of Modern Neon Media, I make all kinds of niche content to suit my interests at the time. DIY Enthusiast, Brewmaster extraordinaire, and avid freak for geek culture. Follow on my socials for a more “on” version of me.